RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Valentine's Day Drama
Choices
Older Women Vs. Younge Women
Older Women or Younger Women!
Experienced Women demanding Passion

Categories

New Era
Romance
powered by

Share Your Thoughts

Experienced Women demanding Passion

Tired of boring guys who just dont know how to make a woman feel complete! LADIES love to be pampered and treated like queens, his he taking the passion where you want it or his he the kind of guy who thinks about his satisfaction or your pocket?

12 Comments to Experienced Women demanding Passion:

Comments RSS
Shelly on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:18 PM
Yeah totally agree younger men want to brag about what they are getting from us older ladies.
Reply to comment

Veleta on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 10:38 PM
Shelly can you share an experience with us please?

Marcia on Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:02 PM
Need a guy who can get into my head and give me what I need without me telling him. Don't want a boring nigga...need one with spark and uummph!! No novice round ere....str8
Reply to comment

Dr.swags on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:55 PM
Me a long distance stulla me know wat to do me nuh no inna freaky thing just d stamina will work. Me nuh boring at all
Reply to comment

anonymous on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 3:58 PM
Man nuh boring but some woman gwaan like seh yo a d man boring wen dem boring nuh bubblegum....dem a d first feh complain and some a dem lame like.....#that is all
Reply to comment

china packages tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:54 AM
Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your put up is simply excellent and that i could suppose you're a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to grab your feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.
Reply to comment

tours to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 1:06 AM
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Reply to comment

Sportwetten Trends on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 2:42 PM
Gute Sehr gut bieten die groessten Fachleute erstellen und Anregungen und Vorschlaege. Erste aus, check Name am und finden Sie heraus, wie sie bewaeltigen Geld geschuldeten.
Reply to comment

jobs in canada on Friday, October 24, 2014 3:09 PM
Reply to comment

quality watches on Friday, December 26, 2014 2:06 PM
Hello.This article was really remarkable, particularly since I was looking for thoughts on this subject last couple of days.
Reply to comment

relojes rolex on Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:58 PM
I do not even know the way I ended up here, but I assumed this put up was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger for those who aren't already ;) Cheers!
Reply to comment

swiss army watches clearance on Wednesday, January 07, 2015 1:26 PM
One more important issue is that if you are a senior citizen, travel insurance pertaining to pensioners is something you need to really think about. The more mature you are, a lot more at risk you're for allowing something awful happen to you while abroad. If you are not really covered by some comprehensive insurance coverage, you could have quite a few serious complications. Thanks for discussing your hints on this web blog.
Reply to comment